CHORAL POSITIONS OPEN
- IAEE ALL IOWA MUSIC JOB OPENINGS -- NOT AVAILBLE AT THIS TIME
- 6-15-2015 Southeast Polk High School has an opening for a choral director. The high school has 4 curricular ensembles, 2 show choirs, a biennial musical, and takes a trip every four years. The high school music department staves two band directors and two vocal directors. The job will be posted on the Southeast Polk website soon. Please feel free to send any questions to email@example.com
- 6-5-2015 K-7 director at Emmetsburg, Duties include K-6 General Music, 7th grade bass and treble clef choirs. This position will be posted soon on Teach Iowa. For more information, feel free to contact Luke Miller at (712)363-5496, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5-18-2015 Harmony Central Chorus of Sweet Adelines International, Des Moines,IA, is searching for a new Director to lead our chorus. To learn more about Harmony Central or Sweet Adelines, please visit our websites: www.hcchorus.org and www.sweetadelineintl.org.
5-17-2015 Full time position at Davenport North High School for the next school year. Duties include three curricular choirs during the day. A curricular chamber choir after school and a co-curricular prep show choir. We are looking for a candidate who is flexible and is a good team teacher. Interested candidates should visit the davenport community school district website and contact Ryan Riewerts with any questions. This position closes on Friday, May 22. Contact is: Riewertsr@davenportschools.org Link for job opening
5-17-2015 East Buchanan schools is looking for a choral director for Two sections of 6th Grade general music, 7/8th Grade Choir, 9-12 Concert Choir, Music Theory Class, Individual or group lessons for 7 - 12th grade choir students, Extracurricular items include a HS vocal jazz choir, musical or play (extra contract if interested). Knowledge of sound systems is a plus.
- Interested? Questions? Contact Than Chesher email@example.com
- Check out the Teach Iowa link: http://bit.ly/1Ad4pon
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- – School Name
- – Position
- – Contact info
- – website