HS AWARD ORDER FORM
About the Award
The Iowa Choral Directors Association has established criteria and procedures for recognizing excellence in choral work by outstanding members of senior high schools. Any choral musician who is a member of a senior high school may become a candidate for this award if:
1. The candidate belongs to a choral ensemble conducted by a member of ICDA/ACDA.
2. The candidate is nominated for this honor by his/her choral director.
3. The candidate has exhibited superior all-around musicianship.
4. The candidate has demonstrated personal music growth.
5. The candidate has demonstrated genuine interest in all aspects of the choral art.
6. The candidate has demonstrated exceptional qualities of musical leadership.
7. The candidate has been a member in good standing of the choral ensemble and is a senior in high school.
Prices & Ordering Information
Medallions are $28.00/ea and price includes certificate. Plaques are $125.00/ea. Plaques can either have a standard text or a custom text (10 words or fewer). Please download the form below and mail it to the address listed on the sheet.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF EACH ITEM
PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
$25 FEE FOR EXPRESS OR OVERNIGHT SHIPPING
Please get your orders in early and allow two weeks for delivery.
If you have any questions, you can contact GERARD KRUPKE, Awards Chairperson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.